Wednesday, May 6, 2015

being charitable

The charity I chose was Saving the Children. This foundation helps children with whatever they need right now in their life. When I make a donation to this foundation I am giving a kid in the U.S. and around the world what a child deserves in their life. Since many of these children's need clothes, money for education, food, a home and etc. It also gives me the opportunity to learn and protect children from harm. 
This is very important to me because I love kids and I do not like to see them suffering. It is also important to me because I want to see a child smile for what they are receiving from me. I also think it is important because if I was in the same situation I would be suffering and I do not want other to suffer especially kids because it is not their fault they are going through that in life. It makes me feel special and happy when I give others what they need and I think god will give me more when I do this for kids in necessary. I can also help kids who need a home for example how there was an earthquake recently in Nepal and many people lost homes and do not have food right now. So in this position I would be so glad to help these kids that are in need.   
Top Children's Charity - Help Kids in the US & Abroad
www.savethechildren.org/




No comments:

Post a Comment