Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Blog #1


My name is Tanya Renteria, and I am 17 years old. I was born in the city of Santa Ana , California and lived there for a while. Later on I moved to Costa Mesa. I am the 3rd oldest child out of 5 kids. I have two sisters named Blanca and Kimberly. I also have two brothers named Juan and Alex. I have a dog named Twix, and my favorite colors are pink, red, black and white.

My favorite hobbies are dancing, playing football, hearing music, shopping, and spending time with my friends and family. My favorite sport is football. I really love football, and my favorite team is the Dallas Cowboys. My favorite type of food is Mexican food, because we make some delicious traditional dishes. When I have my own free time, I like to hear music and draw. I really like spending time with my friends and have a great time together, same with my family.

My goal for my future is to become a choreographer, because I really love to dance. Dancing is my passion, and I want to learn and go to college to study for this career. I want to go to college and get an AA degree, so then maybe later on I’ll get a bachelor’s degree to be a choreographer.



No comments:

Post a Comment