Thursday, April 16, 2015

Blog #4 Bucket List


  1. I would like to travel to Miami because I want to see the clear beach water, then at night I would like to see the amazing beautiful lights of the city, meet new people and I want to go to the stores and buy stuff from Miami 
  2. I would also like to travel to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to see the statue of Jesus Christ standing on top of a hill, then go to Sugarloaf Mountain to go into the bay and view the city in a cable car and last thing I would do in Rio is go to the forest up in Tijuca 
  3. I would like to go to Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida because I want to see the difference between Hollywood and Orlando's Universal Studios. I would also like to go so I can ride on the crazy, fun ride and by looking at the commercials on t.v. its seems like a really amazing place to be at.
  4. I would love to see the Jabbawockceez dance team because they have some amazing moves that I would like to see and learn. I choose this one on my bucket list because I really love to dance to andI would appreciate to see them perform right in front of me.
  5. My last bucket list item is to meet some of my favorite singers. I would love to go to Premios lo Nuestro, its a spanish awards music I choose it so I can meet a lot of my favorite spanish singers.   

No comments:

Post a Comment