Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Blog #3 My Spring Break

During my spring break I slept and hanged out with my cousin. I didn't really do anything much on my break, but I got to spent sometime with my favorite cousin before she left. My cousin and I went to go eat, to the beach and came to my house to watch movies. I really like spending time with her because all we do is laugh,have a crazy and fun time. 
My cousin and I really like to do many things together. Like during the break we had our last memories together before she had to go back to her city. Like we went to the beach and when we were at the beach we went on our walks like always. We went up to the pier and saw the beautiful waves and different kinds of fishes swimming, that we had never seen before. Then, we went for a walk by the shore and the sand felt so squishy and smooth. Then, we both got to see the sunset together while just having a great laugh and talk.
After a long day from the beach I went home with her and had some rest. While getting some rest we decided to watch a movie and eat. So, we both ended up watching scary movies, had dinner and she had a sleepover at my house. My spring break was pretty good but after all I got to spend time with my favorite person. 

  
  






No comments:

Post a Comment